The Blog of Roxanne & John

This is the blog of Roxanne and John Taggatz. We recently got married on June 24, 2005 in Sheboygan,WI on a hot, sticky and humid day that was almost 100 degrees. But, we made it through and we hope that this blog will allow you to know a little more about ourselves.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A New Year

Hi all! Sorry we haven't been keeping up on our posts. This entry, I don't have any pictures to post ... ... ... ... perhaps if we have another snow day, then we'll have some time to add some pictures for you all to enjoy.

John has been learning the life of a pastor. Over the past three weeks, he's preached each Sunday. Next Sunday we will be going snowboarding (John) and skiing (me) with the youth groups at Faith. Then the following Sunday we'll be going to the youth group's Loon Lake Retreat, an overnighter at Loon Lake. I'll be on my school's (Immanuel) mid-winter break:), so a lack of sleep shouldn't bother me too much.

Right now I'm watching the Olympics. It's bringing back memories..... I want to go to the Olympics again. The 2010 Games are going to be in North America again! - Vancouver - depending on where John and I get placed it might not be that far away.

Since our last posting, John and I have been to Cloudland Canyon outside of Chattanooga, atop of Lookout Mountain, entertained my brother Matt when he came on a visit, and just tried to stay healthy. John came down with a cold shortly after Christmas Break and as he was getting better, my kindergarteners decided they'd start practing one of the lessons I've been trying to teach them - sharing. Unfortunately it was the 3 week cold that they decided to share. Thanks to the advise and suggestions of my mom, wer're feeling better again - just in time for the craziness of Lent...

So let's hope that over the next few weeks we can add some pictures so you can see what we've been up to.

Roxanne

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger wurmm said...

Hey, did that cute waitress that I gave the big tip to come make it to Faith on Sunday?

 
At February 22, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger John & Roxanne said...

no....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home